Terms of service
Taxaide Technologies Limited (“Taxaide”, “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) offers an online payment platform that allows customers to make seamless, stress-free payments online for desired goods and services. These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your access to and use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Terms.
Please read and understand the terms of agreement carefully before being agreed to be bound by it’s terms.
2. Acceptable Use Policy
By accessing or using Taxaide, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Restricted Activities: You may not use Taxaide in connection with any product, service, transaction or activity that:
- violates any law or government regulation, or promotes or facilitates such by third parties;
- violates any rule or regulation of Visa, MasterCard, Verve or any other electronic funds transfer network (each, a “Card Network”);
- is fraudulent, deceptive, unfair or predatory;
- causes or threatens reputational damage to us or any Card Network;
- involves any of the business categories listed in clause 2; or
- results in or creates a significant risk of chargebacks, penalties, damages or other harm or liability.
- Certain Business Categories: You may not use Taxaide in connection with any product, service, transaction or activity that:
- falls within the Prohibition List of the Nigerian Customs Administration of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- relates to the sale and/or purchase of:
- banned narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk a consumer's safety;
- burglary tools;
- blood, bodily fluids or body parts;
- counterfeit items;
- illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia;
- fireworks, destructive devices and explosives;
- identity documents, government documents, personal financial records or personal information (in any form, including mailing lists);
- lottery tickets, sweepstakes entries or slot machines without the required license;
- offensive material or hate speech or items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime; chemicals;
- recalled items;
- prohibited services;
- unlicensed financial services, stocks or other securities;
- stolen property;
- items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- sales of currency without BDC license, cryptocurrency operators; obscene material or pornography;
- certain sexually oriented materials or services;
- certain firearms, firearm parts or accessories, ammunition, weapons or knives;
- any product or service that is illegal or marketed or sold in such a way as to create liability to Taxaide; or
- production of military and paramilitary wears and accoutrement, including those of the Police and the Customs, Immigration and Prison Services.
- relate to transactions that:
- show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law;
- support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs;
- are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card;
- pertain to ammunitions and arms; and
- involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from Taxaide and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
- Actions by Taxaide: If, in our sole discretion, we believe that you may have engaged in any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, we may (with or without notice to you) take such actions as we deem appropriate to mitigate risk to Taxaide and any impacted third parties and to ensure compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy. Such actions may include, without limitation:
- Blocking the settlement or completion of one or more payments;
- Suspending, restricting or terminating your access to and use of the Taxaide’s Services;
- Terminating our business relationship with you, including termination without liability to Taxaide of any payment service agreement between you and Taxaide;
- Taking legal action against you;
- Contacting and disclosing information related to such violations to (i) persons who have sold/purchased goods or services from you, (ii) any banks or Card Networks involved with your business or transactions, (iii) law enforcement or regulatory agencies, and (iv) other third parties that may have been impacted by such violations; or
- Assessing against you any fees, penalties, assessments or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that we may incur as a result of such violations, which you agree to pay promptly upon notice.
- Updates, Modifications & Amendments We may need to update, modify or amend our Acceptable Use Policy at any time. We reserve the right to make changes to this Acceptable Use Policy.
We advise that you check this page often, referring to the date of the last modification on the page.
- Who May Use Our Services? You may use the Services only if you agree to form a binding contract with Taxaide and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, business, or organization, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to
- Age Restriction: Our website and services are not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly transact or provide any services to children under 18.
- Disputes & Reversal: If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place, you agree to notify us immediately, to enable us take action to help prevent financial loss. If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased, we have no liability for such goods or services.
- Acceptable Use Policy: You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws related to your use of our website and services. However, by accessing or using Taxaide, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of our Acceptable Use Policy which you can read on our Acceptable Use Policy page.
- Disclaimers: TAXAIDE WILL ALWAYS ENSURE THAT THE WEBSITE IS AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES AND BUG FREE. HOWEVER, IT IS USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE PROVIDE ALL MATERIALS “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RAVEPAY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY INTERRUPTION, BUGS, INNACCURACIES, AND ERROR FREE. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ALONE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS IN LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OUR WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED.
- Limitation of Liability: YOU AGREE TO THE LIMITATION LIABILITY CLAUSE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: TAXAIDE WILL IN NO WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING DAMAGES RESULTING FROM REVENUE LOSS, PROFIT LOSS, USE, DATA, GOODWILL , BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (WHETHER TAXAIDE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR NOT) ARISING OUT OF TAXAIDE’S WEBSITE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION TO INABILITY TO USE, OR ARISING FROM THE RUSULT OF USE OF TAXAIDE’S WEBSITE OR SERVICES) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON WARRANTY, TORT, CONTRACT, STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN THEIR ENTIRITIES, BUT WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.